DRAWING ROOM CLEANING SERVICES
The Menage Total is that the leader cleansing company once it involves domestic and business cleanings in Montreal. We provide drawing room cleaning services with 100% satisfaction. We provide domestic cleaners on a daily basis, weekly or biweekly services in Montreal. We also provide Housecleaning, commercial cleaning, organic cleaning products, cleaning Montreal, office cleaning, restaurant cleaning, schools cleaning, daycare cleaning, hospital cleaning. Our professional drawing room services are performed by trained technicians and mix advanced technology, innovative product and decades of expertise.
MENAGE TOTAL PROVIDE FOLLOWING DRAWING ROOM CLEANING SERVICES
(1) We clean and supplied with freshly laundered sheets, pillow covers, towels, and washcloths before each new guest or group of guests arrive.
(2) Clean bed sheets, pillow covers, towels, and washcloths must be provided to each guest at least weekly. They may be provided more frequently as requested by a guest or according to established policy.
(3)We provide Shared bathrooms cleaning services daily.
(4) We clean all bedding, towels, and washcloths provided by management.
(5) Each mattress covered with a machine-washable pad.
(6) Sheets adequately cover the bed and fold over the blanket at least six inches.
(7) All bedding including quilts and comforters must be machine-washable or covered with machine-washable linen such as a duvet.
(8) Mops air-dried between uses.
(9)We must be used a designated janitor sink for washing and rinsing of mops, brooms, brushes, and other cleaning devices.
(10) Toilet and urinal cleaning devices kept separate from other cleaning supplies and may not be used for any other purpose. Bathtub and shower cleaning devices must be kept separate from other cleaning supplies and may not be used for any other purpose.
(11)We provide all furnishings, fixtures, floors, walls, and ceilings cleaning services.
(12) We provide drawing room carpet cleaning services.
(13) Cleaning compounds and pesticides must be stored, used, and disposed of in accordance with the manufacturer's label instructions.
(14) We clean the glass window of the drawing room.
(15) Glasses, pitchers, ice buckets, coffee pots, and other utensils used for food or drink provided for guests must be washed, rinsed, and sanitized or single-service items must be used.
(16) All utensils used for food or drink provided for guests must be stored, handled, and dispensed in a manner which prevents contamination.