HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES
When you hire Menage Total HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES, you’re hiring a professional. One of the marks of Menage Total HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES ‘s professional cleaning service is that we clean your home with a game plan in mind. A strategy that takes on cleaning in a systematic, organized way (while having the flexibility to incorporate your custom wishes).
Surprised we’d share our secrets? We love to clean and love to train. And, we know our customers love our service. Besides, sharing is good. Use our house cleaning checklist to clean your home efficiently and thoroughly:
- Before you start going room to room, pause first to put on some great, lively music. That’s better. Now pick up clutter, and as you go, feel free to second-guess your belongings. The less you have, the less you have to put away, clean, and dust: scrutinize books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, furniture, toys the kids have outgrown, old computers you’ve outgrown, old clothes and shoes in the closets…is it time to donate and recycle? Turn off light bulbs and ceiling fans as you go for the upcoming dusting work.
- Speaking of closets, if you have any that you’re afraid to open, face your fears its time to minimize and organize.
HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES KITCHEN
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets (start at the immediate right of the stove).
- The clean face of appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher).
- Wipe down stove top.
- Clean inside of the microwave.
- Soak stove drip pans and knobs in the sink.
- Clean inside and around the sink.
- Sweep and mop floor (go light on cleaning product in the water to avoid build-up).
- More kitchen cleaning tips.
HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES BATHROOMS
- Remove rugs/wastebaskets (if you haven’t already when vacuuming earlier).
- Remove everything from tub/shower.
- Place bath mat in tub/shower.
- Wet tub/shower walls with warm water.
- Apply tile and grout cleaner, allow to sit.
- Spray/clean everything with all-purpose cleaner except the toilet, vanity, shower/tub, mirror.
- Fill a bucket with ¼ cup all-purpose cleaner and water to prep for floor cleaning.
- Stand on the bath mat and scrub tub/shower walls and door (use grout brush in-between tiles as needed).
- Apply tile and grout cleaner to tub/shower floor and scrub.
- Clean shower rack/soap dishes.
- Clean shower track.
- Rinse off walls of tub/shower and dry with a cloth.
- Vanity: spray tile and grout cleaner in sink, soap dish.
- Spray countertop with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub sink.
- Use grout brush along faucet and drain.
- Rinse the sink and your rag.
- Wipe the vanity countertop.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean mirror: spray glass cleaner on soft cloth and buff.
- Shine the faucets.
- Wash the floor with a solution in the bucket and allow to dry.
- Replace rugs, bath mat, and wastebaskets.
- More bathroom cleaning tips.
HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES BEDROOMS
If you’ve already removed clutter, dusted, and vacuumed the house and tidied your closets, your bedrooms will be basically done. To finish up, simply:
- Return any furniture (chairs, diaper bins, etc.) that you put up to vacuum earlier.
- Make bed.
- Special projects: Organize your sock drawer? Fold laundry and put on the dresser? Put a mint on your pillow?
- More bedroom cleaning tips.
HOUSE CLEANING LAVAL SERVICES WINDOWS
- Use a streak-free glass cleaner (don’t spray on too much) and wipe with newspapers.
- Clean large and hard-to-reach windows with a professional-quality squeegee.
- Clean window screens by removing from the frame and scrubbing with all-purpose cleaner mixed with warm water. Scrub each screen with a bristle brush, rinse with outdoor hose and insert back into the window to dry.
- More window cleaning tips.
- Contact our sister company, Menage Total.Ca, for a professional window cleaning, inside and out!