House Cleaning Tips
Here at residential cleaning montreal we understand our customers have very exacting standards and that’s why we offer a Residential Cleaning service that is customized to suit individual requirements.
Our teams of cleaners are highly trained, full-time professional cleaners; totally reliable, fully insured and DBS checked. They are supplying with the latest cleaning equipment and professional cleaning products ensuring a perfect, hygienic clean, each and every time!
No matter what domestic cleaning services you need, Residential Cleaning Montreal will tailor a service to fit your needs and budget. You need a professional service which also provides consistent high quality cleaning to meet your own very high standards.
In the development of residential cleaning montreal , a unique cleaning system was created, in order to ensure there is no cross-contamination of cleaning materials used during the visit. The result is a unique domestic residential cleaning service, which also delivers a very high quality clean appealing to the most discerning of clients.
You’re happier and healthier when your living space is clean. However, it can be difficult to find the time and effort for proper house cleaning. That is why we are here: so you can focus on what matters to you.
- Dusting picture frames, knickknacks, ceiling fans, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboards.
- Removing of cobwebs.
- Vacuuming carpets and furniture, including under any cushions.
- Washing all floors, dry wood floors and walls/tile walls.
- Emptying and cleaning ashtrays and wastebaskets.
- Appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs cleaning.
- The range top and refrigerator top and exterior, microwave ovens inside and out cleaning.
- Cleaning, scrubbing and sanitising showers, bathtubs, sinks, vanities, backsplashes, countertops, mirrors and toilets.
Reasons to Use Us
- We are punctual in 99% cases
- We are also full enhance DBS check.
- Bring and use our own cleaning products.
- All our staff members are polite and hard working
- Offer 24-hour sales and support locally based
- We can work on your suitable date, day and time
- We are local, honest, dedicated & committed to your excellence
So you have company coming in an hour and the house is a mess? Or maybe you’ve just been putting off those chores and want to get it over with as quickly as possible. So, how do you clean your house fast?
Start at the Top
No matter what room you’re cleaning, clean from the top down so that dirt and dust from higher surfaces falls on lower surfaces that haven’t yet been cleaned. Dust ceiling fans, then furniture wiping dirt directly on the floor. Clean all of the floors as your last step to remove the dirt and dust.
- Strip linens and remake beds. When making beds rather than hunch over tucking bottom sheets under the mattress use one hand to lift the corner while tucking the sheet with the other.
- Clear all clutter, if you’re in a hurry gather clutter in a spare basket or bin for later organization and tuck out of sight in a closet.
- Wipe down furniture with a dusting spray and microfiber cloth, working top to bottom.
- I like to clean all of my bathrooms at once-make a quick trip around all the bathrooms in the house to clear counters and spray counters and tubs with cleaner, allow to sit while you clean toilets and wipe down the outer toilet surface.
- Go back and wipe down counters and rinse tub then clean mirrors.
- Come back to clean the floors when cleaning the kitchen floor.
- Clear all clutter.
- Starting in one corner of the room and working around dust all surfaces top to bottom. (If you have blinds and/or ceiling fans, dust those first.)
- Use an upholstery attachment and vacuum upholstered furniture.
- Vacuum floors along with all house carpeting as last cleaning step.
- Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill sink with hot soapy water. If your stove top has removable burner pieces that need to be cleaned, place in water as well.
- Clear counters.
- Dunk sponge in hot water and squeeze out excess, wipe down cabinets, counters and other surfaces again working top to bottom. Rinse sponge in hot water as you clean-you’ll be amazed how much dirt comes off!
- Wipe down appliances. (When you have more time consider doing this trick for preventing fingerprints on stainless steel!)
- Finish cleaning any stove pieces and replace.
- Clean floors last along with all hard flooring surfaces in the house.
Floors- whole house
- When vacuuming carpeted rooms work your way backwards out of the room moving quickly and without too much overlap to save time.
- Vacuum, don’t sweep hard floors-use an attachment to get corners where dust and pet hair can accumulate. This helps prevent kicking dust into the air that will quickly settle again and aggravating allergies.
- Steam mops or Hardwood Floor Cleaners also make cleaning hard surfaces much faster than traditional mops, so I highly recommend investing in one of those to keep your cleaning quick!