Best House Cleaning Tips
Everyone loves to get their House Clean and it is best to get the services from an expert. Even if your services are getting done by an expert, you still need to have a complete idea about the job should be done. We are presenting you some simple and Best house cleaning Tips. You can follow these and make sure that you are living in a squeaky clean environment. Before moving ahead you must know how you can get the job done with the services of the expert in some areas
If you are residing in Montreal, Laval or Longueuil you can easily hire a professional cleaner who will directly arrive at your doorstep. The Menage total is the Best Cleaning Company Montreal in town who is providing you with the Cleaning Services Montreal in the above-mentioned areas. Just give them a ping and an expert will be there to help. Let’s have a look at some point with which your household will start to look pesky clean. Below points are mentioned for the specific issues which usually makes your house look dirty, follow them and achieve the best results in no time.
1. Start by making a homemade all-purpose spray cleaner
You can make your own homemade cleaning spray easily by combing 2 cups of warm water and 4 tbsp of baking soda. The baking soda will create a fizz which will wipe off the grease and dust particles from the furniture.
2. Clean up your brushes and combs
Try to remove the hair whenever you have used the hairbrush or combs. Add few drops of dish washing liquid in the water and leave your hair brushes in it to remove the buildup in the hair brushes.
3.Empty your Trash Cans.
4.Wash and make the stuff toys look fresh
You can use a mild detergent and condition and soak your stuff toys in it for a few hours. Once it is soaked for a few hours after that put it in the dryer. Then soak it in a clean water and dry again. In this way, all of the dirt will be eliminated from the toys and when it will dry in the end they will be fluffed up again.
5. Clean doodle marks from your walls
Children often draw doodles on the walls with marker and crayon which destroys the look of your lavish living rooms and bedrooms. You can use a doodle cleaner so it will remove the stains from the walls.
6. Make your towels soft and fluffy
Soak your towels in warm water with few tablespoons of conditioner. It will make the towels fluff up a soft.
7. Clean your garden and outdoor furniture
You have to clean your garden by pulling out the weeds from the flower pots. The outdoor furniture can be cleaned with the use of water mixed with detergent.
8. Window cleaning with homemade cleaner for extra shine
You can make up a cleaner for debris removal. Just add few tablespoons of vinegar with water in a spray bottle. It is the effective mixture to make the glass look shinier.
9. End up greasy and oily stains from your kitchen cabinets
10. Use ketchup to make your copper utensils shiny
One of the best home methods for making the copper items look shinier then ever is using the ketchup for it. Spread and rub the ketchup all around the utensil and let it sit for 1 hour. Later just wash up with the water so its shine will be improved.
11. Make scratches go disappear from your wooden furniture
Use walnut and rub it on the scratches on the wooden furniture so it will end up the scratch marks from it.
12. DIY calendar to wash bedding and pillows each season.
Make up a calendar at your home so you will remember when to wash your beddings. It is enough to wash it only three times a year.
13. Eliminate grease and stink from microwave with lemon
Put one lemon in the microwave and set the timer for 4 minutes. The lemon with burst and stray hot juice all over the microwave interior. Just clean up the mess with a towel and you will get the shiny microwave.
14. Cleaning of bathroom fixtures with toothpaste.
Use a very old or discarded toothbrush and apply toothpaste on it to clean the bathroom fixtures.
15. Eliminate the musty stink from your wardrobe and storerooms.
Put some baby powder in the corners of the wardrobes so it will smell good.
16. Wrap and keep towels in the most presentable way
it makes the towel rack look neater
17. Try to clean up the most stubborn stains from the carpets and rugs
Add some vinegar and baking soda on the top of stubborn carpet stain and remove it after some time.
18. Unpile books and magazines for more tidiness
If you have books everywhere clean the mess by arranging them in order.
19. Manage the laundry bin and make it look fabulous
Get a pretty laundry bin to improve the look of your laundry room
20. Iron and wrap clothes on the best time when they are damp
When you iron the clothes just do it soon after they are partially dried so it is easy to get off the wrinkles.
21. Try mayonnaise to make your indoor plants look shiny
Wipe your indoor plant’s leaf with some mayonnaise on a tissue paper.
22. Scrap up the oven spills and crust
Clean up your oven bottom with a strong cleaner.
23. Clean your leather material with a leather cleaner
Buy good leather cleaner so it doesn’t dry up and get cracky
24. Use lint rollers to clean up the pet hair and fur
Lint rollers will easily stick all hair and fur to it.
25. Use liquid hand wash instead of soaps
The soaps usually melt too much to use the liquid soap instead.