What are the steps to cleaning your room?
The below tips will help maintain a clean room easily effectively and efficiently without disturbing your busy life and schedule.
GET INTO THE RIGHT MINDSET
- Understand what is important to clean overall. Not only but also, how you will be tackling the room, which specific area in a room,
- Set a time limit for a task
- A daily habit of cleaning the room will make it clean and a pleasant feel will be there in your house.
GET CLEANING TOOLS READY
Moreover, having your cleaning tools ready to use will save your time, and In fact, help you and you will enjoy each task and it will finish in no time after all.
Get ready the below tools and things.
- Bin bag for Trash
- Window cleaner and wipes
- Mop and bucket
FRESH AIR IN
In fact, this will make everywhere feel fresh, Moreover, it is also a great way to circulate the air and allow any damp air out of the room.
TAKE AWAY THE SOFT FURNISHINGS
Not to mention, once you feel you are energized, then strike and clean away the items that need to be washed refreshed overall.
INot only but also, in a bedroom changing and replacing the dirty sheets of the bed and letting the fresh air will ease you down overall. In fact, in the room, and spaces take any carpets and rugs outside and clean them. Take the cushions outside to air for a while, and ensure there are no dirty soft furnishings left to clean.
CLEAN THE SPACE
Clean the space before you start the cleaning process, and get rid of anything that does not belong there.
- Dirty washing putting the clothes in the laundry basket
- Pick up the kids toys around
- Clean and take out anything on the surface that doesn’t belong there e.g. (books/magazines/letters/pens etc.
- Clean the trash and rubbish bin in the room
- In the house clear counters and spray the counters and tubs with a homemade cleaner, allow the cleaner to stay while you clean toilets and clean down the toilet surface.
- Go back wiping down the counters and rinse bathtub and wiping the mirrors clean.
- Clean and sweep the floors and mopping as well.